SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER
Patanjali Renewable Solar Charge Controller is an advanced Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) based battery charger for Photovoltaic (PV) systems. The controller features a smart tracking algorithm that maximizes the energy harvest from the PV and also provides load control to prevent over-discharge of the battery.
There are some protections that the Solar Charge Controller ensures. Solar Charge Controller stops reverse current flow from the battery to the solar array; it provides load short circuit protection; it provides Battery/Panel reverse protection through DC fuse and Overload protection also. The Solar Charge Controller is an advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking battery charger for Photovoltaic (PV) systems.
Notable features of Patanjali Renewable Solar Charge Controller:
- Solar Charge Controller 12V/24V / 20A
- 12V / 24V, 40A COMBO (LCD).
- Display; all Energy Saving Parameters
- Prioritize Solar Power over Grid Power
- Automatic / Manual operation through a switch
- Connect up to a 500-watt panel in a 24V system